Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Project 52 by Dave Humphries

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: Week 15 Project 52 by Dave Humphries

Quote Originally Posted by StacyB View Post
    I am curious how long did it take you to clone all of that? And also what photo editing software did you use? I have paint shop pro but am considering photo shop. I am very new to photography so would love any input you have on the software you could share. The cloning in paint shop pro seems to be very obvious when I use it and I'm not sure if it's the software or the user probably the user
    Hi Stacy,

I used Photoshop CS5 for the above, it took ages - from memory about an hour.

Getting proficient at cloning does take a lot of practice, the thread that probably brought you here gives lots of good advice.

Here's the link in case that wasn't how you got here, or someone else needs it.
    Secrets for Achieving Cloning Perfection

Welcome to the CiC forums from ...

Real Name
    Stacy

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humphries View Post
    Hi Stacy,

I used Photoshop CS5 for the above, it took ages - from memory about an hour.

Getting proficient at cloning does take a lot of practice, the thread that probably brought you here gives lots of good advice.

Here's the link in case that wasn't how you got here, or someone else needs it.
    Secrets for Achieving Cloning Perfection

Welcome to the CiC forums from ...

Real Name
    Stacy

Oops! I'm new to this, so sorry about the blank reply! I did find the secrets for achieving cloning perfection after I posted my question to you. Good to know it is a little tricky and it's going to take some time to work it out. Thanks for the reply!

Real Name
    Christina

I forgot to say that your tree shot is gorgeous. Also I just saw the bird and how you fixed all the halos... thank you for sharing.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910