Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: A day of exceptional clarity

rob marshall

A day of exceptional clarity

Weird weather today here in Wales. A brilliant blue sky without a single cloud all day, and the most intense blue sky. I took quite a few shots in Swansea, and the colours and light came out really strong, despite it being supposedly the worst time of the day to shoot (mid-day). All shot with the Panasonic G1 (I was cycling) and I didn't use a polarizer.

Comments welcome

Real Name
    Joe

Re: A day of exceptional clarity

Great shots. That blue is something else! Love it. Thanks for posting!

Real Name
    Paul

Appearently ....a day of exceptional clarity and pesence of mind. Nice work here Rob.

Real Name
    Sam Smith, I have photo ID

Great shots Rob. I like how you see something out of the everyday stuff most people just pass by.

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Smith View Post
    I like how you see something out of the everyday stuff most people just pass by.
    I often think about that. I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome (but only mildly, I think). I don't relate well with most people in a face-to-face situation, so perhaps I tend to look more at non-human things around me. Not sure. I also get lots of 'information' from both things and people, which is why I hate being in a cluttered environment or a crowded room - I just get so many messages from it all that I find it confusing. It also gets me into trouble at times as I do and say things that others don't understand. But hey! never mind, I'm just fine on-line!