Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Photographing People In Glasses

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

    Photographing People In Glasses

    I posted a question the other day on just this and received a bunch of help. This article was in my e-mail today and thought it may be as helpful to someone else as it is to me.

    http://thepioneerwoman.com/photograp...le-in-glasses/

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Photographing People In Glasses

    Oh Mary - are you saying you've been unfaithful to us? Are we not enough to satisfy you?

    (Just kidding )

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

    Re: Photographing People In Glasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    Oh Mary - are you saying you've been unfaithful to us? Are we not enough to satisfy you?

    (Just kidding )
    Yes, I have been unfaithful. What is a girl suppose to do? There is no cooking forum here... No recipes so I had to stray.

    Seriously- I hope it wasn't a violation of forum rules to post the link. If it was... I'm sorry.

  4. #4
    Moderator Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Glenfarg, Scotland
    Posts
    19,701
    Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

    Re: Photographing People In Glasses

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovelucydog View Post
    Seriously- I hope it wasn't a violation of forum rules to post the link. If it was... I'm sorry.
    The High Council of CiC has herewith and heretofore been convened (I've booked the 1st class air tickets guys) to evaluate and assess the gravity of this heinous crime and notwithstanding as aforesaid, whereby such considerations shall at all times be biased and prejudiced, decide upon the punishment to be meted out.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Photographing People In Glasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    The High Council of CiC has herewith and heretofore been convened (I've booked the 1st class air tickets guys) to evaluate and assess the gravity of this heinous crime and notwithstanding as aforesaid, whereby such considerations shall at all times be biased and prejudiced, decide upon the punishment to be meted out.
    I think that herewith, forthwith, notwithstanding, hereunto - oh who the heck am I trying to fool with my legalese!

    No, that's fine Mary - I'm just kidding with you We don't pay any particular attention to links pointing to other sites, unless it's someone posting with the sole purpose of promoting them, which doesn't happen very often. Generally, if it's helpful, it's fine.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

    Re: Photographing People In Glasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    The High Council of CiC has herewith and heretofore been convened (I've booked the 1st class air tickets guys) to evaluate and assess the gravity of this heinous crime and notwithstanding as aforesaid, whereby such considerations shall at all times be biased and prejudiced, decide upon the punishment to be meted out.
    Please, do not bannish me from here... I luv it here.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

    Re: Photographing People In Glasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    I think that herewith, forthwith, notwithstanding, hereunto - oh who the heck am I trying to fool with my legalese!

    No, that's fine Mary - I'm just kidding with you We don't pay any particular attention to links pointing to other sites, unless it's someone posting with the sole purpose of promoting them, which doesn't happen very often. Generally, if it's helpful, it's fine.
    Thank you, Colin.

  8. #8
    Hans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New England, NSW Australia
    Posts
    313
    Real Name
    Pete

    Re: Photographing People In Glasses

    Thanks Mary, good article. Appreciate you posting it

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

    Re: Photographing People In Glasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Thanks Mary, good article. Appreciate you posting it

    You are very welcome, Hans.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •