Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Beamish

Real Name
    Robin

Beamish

Well the rain that has been hammering down for days has stopped so we braved the near arctic temperatures and went for a day out at Beamish.

Trying out my new Lowepro Classified 200 AW bag (yes I've got another bag to add to the collection) to see if it works. Sounds odd but if your gear is inaccessible you tend not to change lenses etc when you're wandering about and whats the point of lugging if you don't use it. Have to say its near perfect, deep enough to get the camera in with the 70-300mm fitted without having to remove the hood and big enough for the wide zoom - the long one - the 35mm (never leave home without it) and a flash.

Anyhoo - never mind my bag fetish here are the results.

Beamish

Beamish

Beamish

Beamish

Beamish

Beamish

Beamish

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Beamish

Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    Lowepro Classified 200 AW
    I've got the Vertex 200AW Backpack, with a couple of pouches hooked on to each each side.I do like Lowepro bags.

That's a very, very nice set. Robin. I do like the richness of tone on the first B & W (the man mucking out).
    Last edited by Donald; 20th February 2011 at 06:32 PM.

Real Name
    Thierry

Very nice set of pictures. congratulations

It's a pity you couldn't have managed an angle which showed the face of the muck shoveller - but that is life!

Good crisp photos with perfect exposure.

Real Name
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I've got the Vertex 200AW Backpack, with a couple of pouches hooked on to each each side.I do like Lowepro bags.

That's a very, very nice set. Robin. I do like the richness of tone on the first B & W (the man mucking out).
    Thanks, that one was an in-camera mono that all I did was crop it and resize - naughty but it does work.

I've a total bag fetish. Main bag is a Mini Trekker AW that can carry most my kit but I also have a Nova 4, a Rover Light, a Toploader 65 AW, 2 Terraclime shoulder bags, 2 Apex , a D-Pod , a D-res, a Dublin, a Hipshot, 2 Rezo, a Tasca, a few Lens Cases and I think there is a Slip-Lock Bottle bag somewhere in the wardrobe.......I also have a Nikon System Bag.....Look I've worked in a camera shop for years and you just pick these thing up.....it's not my fault.

Real Name
    Mario

Bags. I'm not to the point that I really think about them. Lovely photos. Lots of crisp detail and great composition.