Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Barcelona: Olympic Stadium in monochrome

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Barcelona: Olympic Stadium in monochrome

Barcelona's Olympic Stadium (used in the 1992 summer Olympics) is open to the public for free and was more fun to experience than I anticipated. Some of the figures of humans in the scene are real people and others are sculptures. Sorry, but I only know about a few of them as to which ones are sculptures and which ones are real people.

Considering the aspect ratio, it's best to click the image to review it at a larger size.

Last edited by Mike Buckley; 26th July 2016 at 05:02 AM.

Real Name
    George

Re: Barcelona: Olympic Stadium in monochrome

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Buckley View Post
    Barcelona's Olympic Stadium (used in the 1992 summer Olympics) is open to the public for free and was more fun to experience than I anticipated. Some of the figures of humans in the scene are real people and others are sculptures. Sorry, but I only know about a few of them as to which ones are sculptures and which ones are real people.

Considering the aspect ratio, it's best to click the image to review it at a larger size.

So even when you're alone there, you'll have tourists in your comp.

I like your shots from there. They're all taken with the 35 f2. Was this the only llens you had with you?

George

Real Name
    John

Nice shot.

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Thanks, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by george013 View Post
    They're all taken with the 35 f2. Was this the only lens you had with you?
    I always had a Tokina 12-24 zoom and Nikon primes at 35mm, 85mm and 180mm. I also had a Nikon 300mm prime except when I was hiking in the mountains. I used all lenses at least once during the two weeks on vacation but I used the 35mm the most, which is true whether on vacation or not. Keep in mind that I always used a camera with a 1.5 crop factor, which renders the effective focal lengths 50% longer (probably not the technically accurate way of explaining that).