Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2016 Project 52, third quarter by Lindsay (CormacD)

Real Name
    Lindsay

Re: Week 29 2016 Project 52, third quarter by Lindsay (CormacD)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humphries View Post
    Hi Lindsay,

Going back to Week 38, I find the blacks lacking any detail in #1 (Bulavadul Unirii), but appreciate your editing circumstances while away from your normal screen and computer must be challenging.

Thanks Dave, the shot down the bulavadul was taken from the top deck of a hop on hop off bus, not exactly ideal.
    See my comment above to Joe, I will have another crack at these when I get home. Thanks for you ongoing support and comments...Cheers...Lindsay
    The road in Week 39 does look amazing and I also enjoyed the video, so thanks for sharing that too.

I agree with Joe's thought on the foreground road in #3, it is the red/white paint on the barrier that is mostly responsible, if that were removed, by cropping, or perhaps even cloning the plain over it, it may help. (but again, I'm not suggesting this is feasible while you're travelling)

Cheers, Dave

Real Name
    Janis

Re: 2016 Project 52, third quarter by Lindsay (CormacD)

Some very nice recent shots, Lindsay. I especially like #2 in the last set. The video was terrific; had never heard of that highway, but it looks like a must do if I am ever in that part of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Lindsay

Re: 2016 Project 52, third quarter by Lindsay (CormacD)

Quote Originally Posted by purplehaze View Post
    Some very nice recent shots, Lindsay. I especially like #2 in the last set. The video was terrific; had never heard of that highway, but it looks like a must do if I am ever in that part of the world.

Thanks Janis, I'm lucky to be here, just visiting our son who is based in Bucharest at the moment. Some ve y interesting countryside and towns.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234