Thread: Flickr question

Real Name
    Steve

Flickr question

How do you display all your images and albums?

So far I've got some from 2009 up but as a visitor I can't see half of them.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Flickr question

What do you mean, Steve, when you say 'as a visitor'? Are you not the 'owner' of the page?

Real Name
    Robbie.

Donald,
    I think Steve means that he can not see some images when he is not logged into his account viewing his photostream as a visitor without the permissions being logged in give you.

Steve,
    Log in to your account, go to Settings/Privacy&Permissions/Who can access your original image files?
    Click EDIT and make sure Anyone is ticked.

When uploading to your Photostream you are asked if you would like the images you are uploading to be public or private, I think you may have skipped ticking the public option on some of your images.

Real Name
    Greg

After 3 years, I only figured that out a few weeks ago when Sharon said she couldn't see anything on my flickr page <headslap>

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ekins View Post
    Donald,
    I think Steve means that he can not see some images when he is not logged into his account viewing his photostream as a visitor without the permissions being logged in give you.

Steve,
    Log in to your account, go to Settings/Privacy&Permissions/Who can access your original image files?
    Click EDIT and make sure Anyone is ticked.

When uploading to your Photostream you are asked if you would like the images you are uploading to be public or private, I think you may have skipped ticking the public option on some of your images.
    Ah hah! That all makes sense.

Real Name
    Steve

Cheers Robbie, got some more showing. Robbie was right Donald. The problem I've got now is with batch editing in PSE10; I set a width of 1500px but some CiC files were already smaller and I've just found out they are actually being made bigger. Problems problems.