Thread: Thank you

Real Name
    Kim

Thank you

Just wanted to offer my thanks... I've been a member of this forum (my first forum) for one year this month. As a new photographer, this group has been wonderful to work with and I've met some really nice people from all over the world!

I wanted to take a moment to thank every person who has commented on an image, offered some wonderful critique, or a word of encouragement. Thank you for helping me along my ongoing journey.

I went back to see what the first image I posted was... and it was the devil bug (below) -- I've moved in the right direction this year :-)

Thank you

Real Name
    John

Re: Thank you

Not sure if I remember this image but a pretty good capture; in an alien environment sort of way.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Now you have moved on to different genre. Congratulations! It was good composition too. I hope you will keep this memorable image in your file forever.

Real Name
    Terry

It is people like you Kim that make this Forum what it is.

Its cool you feel this way and are happy with the road you are on.

I think you should be the one receiving thanks for being the Inspiration that you are.

So please accept my thanks for that Kim! Hope this means you’ll hang around for many years to come and keep giving us your take on Things!

Real Name
    Dave

To Terry and Kim. Yes, you are both examples of why this is a great place to be.

Dave

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

The very fact that someone takes time to make a comment about the forum and that others respond to that in a positive way, is testament to its strengths ... and the reason I'm still here.

Real Name
    David

Wow Kim, a year already, it is true when we say time fly's by when we are enjoying ourselves

Real Name
    Binnur

+1 to David Congrats on your improvement Kim

Real Name
    wm c boyer

Do not for a moment, Kim, think that you are living in a vacuum...there are many here that have
    benefitted from the teachers residing here-in.

Real Name
    Kim

Terry, thank you for your comment. I don't consider myself inspirational; however your comment is welcome and made me smile. I consider many on the forum inspirational; those who post images we can all learn from, and those, who generously give their time to comment and assist all the members looking to grow and become better.

Any yes, I plan to be around for a long time. One day I hope to generously give my time to assist others -- paying all the kindness back.

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Canon View Post
    It is people like you Kim that make this Forum what it is.

Its cool you feel this way and are happy with the road you are on.

I think you should be the one receiving thanks for being the Inspiration that you are.

So please accept my thanks for that Kim! Hope this means you’ll hang around for many years to come and keep giving us your take on Things!