Thread: Hi everyone.

Real Name
    Jessica Bayless

Hi everyone.

Hello everyone. So a little background om me. I am origanally Kansas City,Mo. but am currently located in Knob Noster, Mo for school. Besides being a mother of three, I am a full time student at University of Central Missouri. I am finishing up my first bachelors degree in Wildlife Biology next fall (2015). I will also be starting classes for my second Bachelors in photography. Up untill about 9 months ago I had only used point and shoot cameras. When I decided that I wanted to combine photography with my biology degree I purchesed my first dslr. I choose a Nikon D5200. From the first shot I fell in love ith the camera and you rarely see me without it. Well thats me in a nutshell.

Real Name
    Bruce

Re: Hi everyone.

Welcome to CiC. May your time with us be very fruitful.

Bruce

Real Name
    Dave

Hi Jessica, that's a great introduction, and a warm welcome from me, too. I look forward to seeing and hearing more from you in the forums.

I see you have made a start already. One thing, we have a rule here: there are NO stupid questions! So ask whatever you wish, and I can promise that you'll get helpful and courteous answers - and on the chance you don't the other members here will soon sort that out

Love your user name,

Dave

Real Name
    John

Welcome and that's a nice camera. Looking forward to seeing some images.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Welcome to CiC...sorry I am late in responding as life got in the way, but I've only been out a day and half really because of crappy internet connections at the Hilton keeps dropping off on me.

Anyway, back home...I sincerely welcome you to our "CiC home"... jump in and join in on our conversation and make friends. It is fun...you might as well make it fun while you are at it.

If you look closely, there are three of us now here in Missouri where it is as muggy as anything right now...lots of Aussie here too and I am one of those transplanted here. (The big boy above watered me yesterday and I think I grew an inch or two... man o man...am I still capable of growing up? I wish...)