Thread: Running Tap

Real Name
    J stands for John

Running Tap

From comments I have read in Chauncey's "My daughter calls me perverted" I get the impression that the shot is not SOOC but edited as my shot which I thought I had shown here but I found it on another blog. Perhaps I have shown it here but I forget When one is editing and adjusting images it is really a question of where/when you stop and save the result.

Running Tap

and

Running Tap

Both were created in editing using the same tool "Warp Mesh" and both were running water, a drain outfall in the second case.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Re: Running Tap

I was staring at the first image because I want to know what it is despite the title and how you did manipulate it. Now I know...very artistic and interesting rendition...

Real Name
    John

You may not earn the "pervert" moniker but viewers will wonder how you created and whether or not it is rendered by dry or wet media. Nice captures.

Real Name
    wm c boyer

Chauncey's "My daughter calls me perverted" I get the impression that the shot is not SOOC
    Au contraire mon ami...with the exception of rounding the very top were the wisp exited the
    frame, it is SOOC...unlike most of my other stuff.
    When one is editing and adjusting images it is really a question of where/when you stop and save the result.
    Therein lies the rub my friend...tis rare that I finish mine at one sitting.

Your first image...I can't visualize that it looked like pre-manipulation...what is warp-mesh?

Real Name
    J stands for John

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    Your first image...I can't visualize that it looked like pre-manipulation...what is warp-mesh?
    It is 'almost' a SOOC shot if you rotate it right 135 degrees and you will see it is a common kitchen tap ...I was unsuccessfully trying to capture a drip
    Warp Mesh is a tool in Paint Shop Pro introduced in version 8 quite awhile ago now. Current version is 17 [ PSPx7 ].
    It places a grid over the image with as many lines horizontally and vertically as you wish and then distorts the image when you drag an intersection. Without having asked JASC or Corel I assume it is a controlled form of interpolation. It can also be used to correct problems in straight photos which is how I use it most, but occasionally with a 'dud' shot I play
    The second shot was made more creature like by adding white dots for the eyes.