Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Is this love?

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Re: Is this love?

    What is love?

  3. #3
    neverhood311's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm from Seattle and I go to school in Utah
    Posts
    92
    Real Name
    Justin

    Re: Is this love?

    Where was this photo taken? It almost looks like the Coronado Bridge in San Diego.

  4. #4
    kaskais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    476
    Real Name
    Fernando Cascais

    Re: Is this love?

    Administrator of Euro Photo Club

    Picture for June 2010

    Congratulations!

    http://www.photoclub.eu/photogallery...228&ppuser=310

  5. #5
    arith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Burton on Trent, UK
    Posts
    4,786
    Real Name
    Steve

    Re: Is this love?

    yes it is

  6. #6

    Re: Is this love?

    Quote Originally Posted by arith View Post
    yes it is
    No wonder my first wife divorced me - I've got it all wrong... but at least I finally got Fernando to speak!

  7. #7
    Klickit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In a bus somewhere in New Zealand
    Posts
    796
    Real Name
    Kit, aka Slimtla

    Re: Is this love?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaskais View Post
    Administrator of Euro Photo Club

    Picture for June 2010

    Congratulations!

    http://www.photoclub.eu/photogallery...228&ppuser=310
    Well done, Fernando and deserved, too.

  8. #8
    Alis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,544
    Real Name
    Ali

    Re: Is this love?

    Quote Originally Posted by carregwen View Post
    No wonder my first wife divorced me - I've got it all wrong... but at least I finally got Fernando to speak!
    You certainly kept pushing him That might actually be the reason for the divorce

  9. #9

    Re: Is this love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alis View Post
    That might actually be the reason for the divorce
    I think (coming back to the thread theme) it's possible to love someone, but not love the circumstances in which you may have to live with them.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    East Coast of Canada
    Posts
    873
    Real Name
    Myra

    Re: Is this love?

    Since we are waxing philosophical...Or possible to love the circumstances in which you may live, but not love the person.

    The scene looks quite remote and private, so let's hope they are getting along.

    Myra

  11. #11

    Re: Is this love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritimer1 View Post
    Since we are waxing philosophical...Or possible to love the circumstances in which you may live, but not love the person.

    The scene looks quite remote and private, so let's hope they are getting along.

    Myra
    Myra

    I can see you are itching to turn this into a 'what is love' thing. So, being a true gentleman, I'll go first...

    "Love is buying a new Canon 1DS, and your partner doesn't say anything."

    Next please...

    As for the shot, I think it's very good. The couple are perfectly placed and the surrounding structures (bridge and tree) isolate them very well, adding to the feeling that they are the only people in the world.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •