I decided to redo my website. I changed the layout to make it simpler and more minimalist. I have tried to reduce the amount of somewhat boring pretty-pretty shots, although there are still some there. There are now a lot of BW images.
I'd be grateful if one or two of you could give it a quick spin and let me have any comments. Sort of comment I'm looking for is...
1. Nature and quality of images
2. Style - how does it generally appear to you?
3. Layout - is it pleasing and easy to navigate?
4. Does the 'about' sound pretentious? They normally do, don't they?
5. Too many images, too few, or about right?
When you select a gallery you get the thumbnails, then by selecting any one it starts the slideshow. You can halt the show at any time and use manual keys to change shots. Roll mouse over image for title. Thanks in anticipation.
It views much better in full screen mode using toggle F11