Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: New boy

New boy

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have just taken early retirement (Feb 2015) having had enough of the rat race. I have been keen on photography and video for years, I am delighted to have more time now to try out new ideas and learn new techniques hence joining this forum.

I have purchased some modest new equipment to celebrate my newfound time and am now looking to settle down and get on with it.

Interests include Photography (DSLR)/Videography (Pro-sumer Video Cam and DSLR) mostly natural history. I enjoy entertaining and cooking and have two off-spring sporting four, soon to be five, grand children.

I am currently renovating a 210 year old house in Wiltshire with my wife - we're currently on the final stages of the main house and now starting the gardens. The house is on the side of a canal so hoping this will provide a few near-to-home photo opportunities to practice with my new kit.

I am quite excited to be having more time for photography and look forward to contributing and learning here. I am also keen to team up with interested people on joint video projects.

Real Name
    Mike Langdon

Re: New boy

Welcome Treorm can't wait to see some of your images you take with your new gear.