Thread: shyam

shyam

hi iam shyam i didnt studied photography i am looking for a dslr camera

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

Re: shyam

Quote Originally Posted by shyamaprasad View Post
    hi iam shyam i didnt studied photography i am looking for a dslr camera
    Welcome to CiC. If you wouldn't mind filling in some of your profile information; your name and where you are from (these are found under the "My Profile" menu at the top of the page. We tend to be a rather informal group and go on a first name basis around here.

As for looking for a DSLR camera, that is certainly an option and there is quite a range of equipment out there to choose from. Your selection will depend on your budget and types of photography you are planning to do. In fact, a DSLR might not even be the best choice for you; some members are fans of mirrorless cameras and a number shoot cross-over type cameras. In general the skill of the photographer is far more important the the type of camera, when it comes to producing good images.

If you could tell us a bit more, the members here would be more than willing to help guide you. The "Digital cameras and equipment" forum would be the best place to start with your question, but again, the members will need a bit more information on your skill level, budget and type of shooting you plant to do.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Re: shyam

I am guessing but the name sounds one from India...Anyway, welcome to CiC.