Thread: Dove on Guava Tree

Real Name
    Yuvraj Thapa

Dove on Guava Tree

I was just sitting in front of my house and saw the dove in Guava tree and thought to snap it. I know this image is not perfect then also i thought to share it with you.

Dove on Guava Tree

Dove on Guava Tree

Thanks!

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Re: Dove on Guava Tree

It seems to me that you can still improve on this image if you zoomed it in your post processing after you load it in your computer so we can see a much bigger version of the dove than the guava tree. I hope you understand. I am not saying you don't -- it is just that your title says your subject is the dove and the guava tree is secondary. And, I need to ask too -- are you looking for us to comment or to critique your shot so it will help you improve?

Thank you for sharing.

Real Name
    John

Looks like a partial face (caricature) to the right of the dove. Your title suggests that the dove is the main subject, you should utilize your post processing to highlight the dove or as Izzie stated crop the image or zoom in with your camera on your next opportunity. The post processing or cropping method are probably your best options. Nice effort.

Real Name
    Yuvraj Thapa

Thanks a lot for your helpful suggestions! Next time i will definitely go in to post processing before publishing my work. Actually I'm still learning and i am not yet fully confident yet. May be very soon i will develop myself in the field of photography.
    Thanks!

Real Name
    Nandakumar

Very nice