Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Aussie Fauna

Real Name
    Ron

Aussie Fauna

Just had a look back on some Aussie pics taken during last visit and tried out a bit of framing etc. Yes they do allow me back into Aussie if the 'tips' are up to 'par'

Aussie Fauna

Aussie Fauna

... and Flora

Aussie Fauna
    Last edited by RonH; 31st March 2010 at 12:55 PM. Reason: To include the 'flora'

Re: Aussie Fauna

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    Just had a look back on some Aussie pics taken during last visit and tried out a bit of framing etc. Yes they do allow me back into Aussie if the 'tips' are up to 'par'

Aussie Fauna
    Hey, Ron man. When you were down under did they slip you some of that lizard juice? You know, the freaky physcedelic aussy-opiate that turns the brain and results in those groovy pink borders. I really dig it (man) real cool! And the hippy flowers....Aussie Fauna

Seriously Ron... no, I can't....

Actually... the flowers are very good. Nice shot. I was only kidding in last post.

Real Name
    Ron

Quote Originally Posted by carregwen View Post
    I was only kidding in last post.
    That's a pity ... I was beginning to enjoy the banter.
    Thanks for the 'nice shot' comment. The weather here just now is so crappy that I just have to do something to keep me sane.

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    That's a pity ... I was beginning to enjoy the banter.
    Thanks for the 'nice shot' comment. The weather here just now is so crappy that I just have to do something to keep me sane.
    Drink... drugs... casual sex... over-eating... casual sex again... gambling.... dangerous sports? If all of those fail you could always try a little spot of photography?

WARNING NOTE FOR YOUNG FORUM MEMBERS: Photography is bad for your health. Aussie Fauna

Real Name
    Wendy

Hey Ron, they all look great to me. Love the framing in #1. #2 not my cup of tea, but great detail and light. #3 is my favourite - must be having flashbacks . The pink is extreme, but a perfect match and the flowers are very very nice. I like flowers!

Hope you soon get some good weather, we've jumped right into summer here for a few days with temps in the 20s

BTW - still working on Work, just haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

Wendy

Real Name
    Ron

Photography is bad for your health. ]
    You are soooo right ... if I don't soon shut down this laptop I will be in the deep ...

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutR View Post
    ...The pink is extreme ...
    Wendy
    Big thanks for your nice comments Wendy. I must admit that (for me) the 'pink' was kind of risky knowing that the odd Welshman would likely see it

Real Name
    John

We don't have young forum members, do we? Would have to be careful what we write.
    Drink... drugs... casual sex... over-eating... casual sex again... gambling.... dangerous sports? If all of those fail you could always try a little spot of photography?

WARNING NOTE FOR YOUNG FORUM MEMBERS: Photography is bad for your health. Aussie Fauna