Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Aussie Fauna

  1. #1
    RonH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Aussie in Norway
    Posts
    886
    Real Name
    Ron

    Aussie Fauna

    Just had a look back on some Aussie pics taken during last visit and tried out a bit of framing etc. Yes they do allow me back into Aussie if the 'tips' are up to 'par'

    Aussie Fauna

    Aussie Fauna

    ... and Flora

    Aussie Fauna
    Last edited by RonH; 31st March 2010 at 12:55 PM. Reason: To include the 'flora'

  2. #2

    Re: Aussie Fauna

    Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    Just had a look back on some Aussie pics taken during last visit and tried out a bit of framing etc. Yes they do allow me back into Aussie if the 'tips' are up to 'par'

    Aussie Fauna
    Hey, Ron man. When you were down under did they slip you some of that lizard juice? You know, the freaky physcedelic aussy-opiate that turns the brain and results in those groovy pink borders. I really dig it (man) real cool! And the hippy flowers....Aussie Fauna

    Seriously Ron... no, I can't....

  3. #3

    Re: Aussie Fauna

    Actually... the flowers are very good. Nice shot. I was only kidding in last post.

  4. #4
    RonH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Aussie in Norway
    Posts
    886
    Real Name
    Ron

    Re: Aussie Fauna

    Quote Originally Posted by carregwen View Post
    I was only kidding in last post.
    That's a pity ... I was beginning to enjoy the banter.
    Thanks for the 'nice shot' comment. The weather here just now is so crappy that I just have to do something to keep me sane.

  5. #5

    Re: Aussie Fauna

    Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    That's a pity ... I was beginning to enjoy the banter.
    Thanks for the 'nice shot' comment. The weather here just now is so crappy that I just have to do something to keep me sane.
    Drink... drugs... casual sex... over-eating... casual sex again... gambling.... dangerous sports? If all of those fail you could always try a little spot of photography?

    WARNING NOTE FOR YOUNG FORUM MEMBERS: Photography is bad for your health. Aussie Fauna

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,080
    Real Name
    Wendy

    Re: Aussie Fauna

    Hey Ron, they all look great to me. Love the framing in #1. #2 not my cup of tea, but great detail and light. #3 is my favourite - must be having flashbacks . The pink is extreme, but a perfect match and the flowers are very very nice. I like flowers!

    Hope you soon get some good weather, we've jumped right into summer here for a few days with temps in the 20s

    BTW - still working on Work, just haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

    Wendy

  7. #7
    RonH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Aussie in Norway
    Posts
    886
    Real Name
    Ron

    Re: Aussie Fauna

    Quote Originally Posted by carregwen View Post
    Photography is bad for your health. ]
    You are soooo right ... if I don't soon shut down this laptop I will be in the deep ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoutR View Post
    ...The pink is extreme ...
    Wendy
    Big thanks for your nice comments Wendy. I must admit that (for me) the 'pink' was kind of risky knowing that the odd Welshman would likely see it

  8. #8
    Shadowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    30,326
    Real Name
    John

    Re: Aussie Fauna

    We don't have young forum members, do we? Would have to be careful what we write.
    Quote Originally Posted by carregwen View Post
    Drink... drugs... casual sex... over-eating... casual sex again... gambling.... dangerous sports? If all of those fail you could always try a little spot of photography?

    WARNING NOTE FOR YOUNG FORUM MEMBERS: Photography is bad for your health. Aussie Fauna

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •