Thread: Nwere member to this Forum

Real Name
    Denny

Nwere member to this Forum

Hi my name is Denny and my wife and I live on the west coast of Florida, USA. I've retired from various careers four (4) times so far but through it all have remained a photographer in some form or other.
    Started with a Speed Graphic 4X5 with sheet film, went to a Nikon F, then various Nikons until a Sony digital (WOW! a whole .85 megapixels), Nikon D80 and now a Nikon D5300.
    My favorite times usually involve the D5300, Photoshop CC(2014) and my Wacom Medium tablet. I do a lot of photo restoration and manipulations (remove someone's ex-wife from the family portrait) and do small photo gigs for local folks.
    I take a lot of pictures of our two Sheltie dogs, flowers, local birds and wildlife.
    Hide is thick so feel free to comment on any posts or photos I may share here.

(Don't spell real well either)

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Nwere member to this Forum

Quote Originally Posted by dennybeall View Post
    I've retired from various careers four (4) times so far
    You've really got to try harder to get that right, Denny!!

Great to have you here. This is very much a forum where those who can are encouraged to share knowledge and skills to help others learn. On that basis, I hope you'll make all that experience available for other to learn from. Look forward to you being part of the forum.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Welcome aboard.

Real Name
    Denny

Thanks for the welcome. Only one of my careers directly involved photography and that was forensics photography. I also was a part-time photojournalist in the Northern Virginia area years ago. Current part-time career allows more time for photography and that's great. Although I'm technically a Pro Photographer I only do little gigs and give folks that need to work to make a living the first chance at those.