Thread: An apple a day

An apple a day

Comments and criticism welcome.

An apple a day

-josh

Real Name
    Claudio

Re: An apple a day

WOW..that knife actually caught my eye!!! is that a hunting knife or ya use it to cut the apples?? POOR apples!!

Real Name
    Nandakumar

,yes not more than one per day ..... they look sadly ruined; was this a deliberate composition? Inclusion of knife in the back ground is a good idea; yet the composition and quality of apples could have been better, i feel
    Regards

Real Name
    Sharon

I am guessing that this was a shot taken and posted in some haste to validate Karm in his use of your other pic on another thread and will look forward to seeing more of your work

Karm has a wonderful depth of knowledge and you will gain much from your friendship both in personal and photographic terms.

Welcome.

ClaudioG, the knife was used for fishing, it was being sharpened when I took the photo.

Wavelength, you are right, the apples were a bit past their prime.. they were actually wild apples I picked while on a hike with a friend. I did deliberately wait for them to start to rot before taking a picture.

Daisy, it wasn't really taken with haste, just freehand with no tripod and I don't have any fancy photo editing software yet, just iPhoto. I'll have to use Karm's software until I get my own.

Thanks for the comments!