Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Wonder!!!!! In B&W

Real Name
    Claudio

Wonder!!!!! In B&W

Hi all..ladies and gents ..so heres another of one of my very few posts... its an image of my very photgenic nephew..the dudes gonna be a superstar some day... i used Silver efex to convert to B & W... i really dig his hair in this style.. i tried going for a high key effect..but maybe not far enuff? i didnt want to get to point where one couldnt see difference between forehead and background... kinda blends in to much,, this was just a quick shot taken outside in daylight after family lunch.

I wish i had more space under his chin..but alas..missed the chance...and im still pretty novice...

DONT u LOVE the look in his face though??? Like his seen something new for very first time in his life!!!! thats why i wanted to brighten up the image..to bring more of that out..can any give me more advice to bring that out?

Real Name
    Claudio

Re: Wonder!!!!! In B&W

Wonder!!!!! In B&W

Real Name
    Claudio

Heres a pretty drastic crop..but it takes away the terrible fact that i cut off his chin in the picture

Wonder!!!!! In B&W

Real Name
    Andre Burger

I was going to C@#P all over you because of the cut chin, then I saw the second post - good for you.

A little more space for him to look into would have been great. The high key - think it works.
    The sharp focus in the right eye - A1.