Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Precision Colors ink & Canon printer

Real Name
    Bruce

Precision Colors ink & Canon printer

I've reviewed a few threads dealing with third party inkjet ink. One name that came up was Precision Colors ink. Has anyone had good or bad experience with this ink? I use the Canon Pro9000 MkII printer.

Real Name
    Steve

Re: Precision Colors ink & Canon printer

Quote Originally Posted by Cantab View Post
    I've reviewed a few threads dealing with third party inkjet ink. One name that came up was Precision Colors ink. Has anyone had good or bad experience with this ink? I use the Canon Pro9000 MkII printer.
    I have the same printer, bruce. I get my ink from here...........http://www.rjettek.com/

Can't tell any differences from the original ink. (except the price)

Cartrages are easy to refill, once you get the hang of it. If you need a rundown, on how to refill, let me know.

Real Name
    Bruce

Steve, thanks for the information. I've sent them a query whether they ship to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantab View Post
    I have been refilling my own cartridges now for over ten years. I presently have (Canon) 2xi960, a 900d, TWO MX892s and a back-up MG3520. In addition I have had an MF Canon but forget the number. I am retiring all but the two MXs and the MG. I am a photographer and do a lot of colour printing.

I have used a number of suppliers for ink but have never had such a good and knowledgeable suppliers as Precision Colours, and would recommend them to the heavens (they have been supplying me for maybe three years. They have taken the selection of ink and accessories AND WELL-THOUGHT-OUT INSTRUCTIONS to heights unheard of in the industry. I don't even know how their prices compare: I only know that he prices are reasonable and the ink is perfect.

I cannot recommend them too highly.

Hope this helps,

--Terry
    Dr. T. Rowe
    gromit@vianet.ca
    705 847-4747