Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Dancing Heron

Real Name
    Yegor

Dancing Heron

I do not know, what is this bird's name, but she like dancing) or very slippery stones! A problem of photo is in that I first tried to transform for web. A result is noise and loss of sharpness. Background not successful, but I like a contrast - white on dark

Dancing Heron

Real Name
    Debbie

Re: Dancing Heron

It is a very interesting capture indeed. I like it. There's a lot going on, the smooth lines of the bird's neck, the expanse of the feathers, unexpected foot position all against the dark green slimy algae. The focus and exposure look good. I don't mind that part of the bird is obscured because you unexpectedly get feet! Well done.

Real Name
    Lesley Irene

Yegor, your bird is a "Snowy Egret" I love the capture "Snowies" when hunting/stalking use their wings and feet to corral their prey, yes it is kind of a shame that the rock is in the way but at the same time it's nature & a crisp focus

Real Name
    Yegor

Oh! Instructive! I did a shot, swimming on my boat on work. Here there are always many these birds in Venice. Finally, I was with cam on) Thank you for viewing