Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Canned Fish

Real Name
    Keith

Canned Fish

We haven't got eagles perching, or pelicans diving but we do have can fishes. Just a bit of fun to liven up an afternoon's walk at a local lake.

Canned Fish

Real Name
    Bobo

Re: Canned Fish

No wonder you don't. Those cans are reminders to your birds and fish to keep as far away as possible to avoid ending up in cans.

Nice shot and interesting btw.

Real Name
    Keith

Thanks Bobo. I would also add that there aren't any wild eagles for at least 300 miles of us and the only pelicans are in Zoo's. There are fish though, my grandson has had a couple of dozen carp out of the water just a few yards from this gate. I think the picture below will give you the impression of what the weather was like though. (Not quite the snow and pink horizon of Trevor's but still 'nithering' as we would say around here.)

Canned Fish

This is my son-in-law Stephen, who was with his youngest son, David. He had been there for about 5 hours, had one bite which got away and eventually caught a 12lb carp just after I left them to it. David didn't get anything.

Real Name
    Bobo

I can imagine what it is like at this time of year. Hopefully we get a milder one this time round.