Real Name
    2 penny for the guess..

waiting

waiting

C&C, wellcome

Leo

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Re: waiting

I wonder if the bright light can be toned down enough so it's not the first thing that I see while still remaining bright enough to clearly indicate that it is attracting the attention of the subject.

Real Name
    Mark

My wife has a hat just like that, but shes supposed to be in Rome at the moment not Bucharest......

Real Name
    Andre Burger

An interesting capture Leo, looks very good. The mood, the tonal range, composition, lighting - love it.

Real Name
    Mark

well i just read your thread on C&C being polite so i thought id best make some comments, but they will be polite ones Leo .

Im not sure i get the point of the image at all, what i assume to be the central focus point of the image (the young lady) is not all in focus and yet the background is? i think this may be because shes moved her arm and your slow shutter speed hasnt frozen the movement, however this means that she doesnt 'pop' or stand out from the background although my eye wants to stay on her it doesnt, its attracted by the background and the light.

The composition lacks impact and focus point, i think you may have slightly compensated for that with your reduced saturation levels.

Hope that helps.

Real Name
    2 penny for the guess..

Andre, Mark, Thanks to your comments.

Exactly what I was looking for !!, Thanks Mark ! You are right, both on composition level and post processing technique.
    This is exact wath sort of unpolitness I'm personally looking for, and thanks to you and Andre for your comments!

Thanks for your posts,

Leo
    PS: if I'm not quite wrong, was "so polite", as "too much polite", and vulgar terms are not part of it. To tell to somebody that his "work of art" is not so good as he might think it is, may look "unpolite", but I think will help him more rather "zero comments". Yes you were right. Both concept and execution are suffering. Thanks to "wake me up".

Real Name
    Andre Burger

Hi Leo,
    You gonna have to understand some peoples humor. You picked a whip for yourself.
    Some of us are going to grind you - like Mark.