Thread: New to CIC

Real Name
    Gretchen

New to CIC

I started an albumn, but if I understand correctly, I should share pics here if I'd like feedback. ???

This is a beetle on queen anne's lace I took in a corn field. I like to play in photoshop, so I usually frame the pictures I like from some element of the image itself. I especially like how the queen anne's lace looks like actual lace in the frame.

New to CIC
    Last edited by ggt; 22nd July 2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: I thought I uploaded the pic, but it's not there --

Real Name
    Allan Short

Re: New to CIC

Interesting concept of showing your image, me thinks though that your beetle is out of focus as the back and head do not look correct. IF you little friend was not moving maybe next time shot a couple keeping the beetle in focus, than one of the flowers than blend the 3 images together. I know that you be a lot of work, but than you are the one who stated "I like to play in photoshop".

Cheers:

Allan

Real Name
    Gretchen

Re: New to CIC

Thanks Allan! Between the beetle moving and the breeze, I was amazed any of it came into focus!!! I didn't think about combining shots as you mentioned! I'll have to dig and see if there are any that would qualify.