Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Ponta Delgada yesterday at night

Real Name
    Marco Andrade

Ponta Delgada yesterday at night

Hello, this is a rather common sight over here but is always magical at it's own way. Many of my photo colleagues spend a lot of time taking this kind of photos but only publishing them on Facebook in a run for likes. I decided to show you this over here from last night as a present for a wonderful community that CiC is with all it's astonishing members with the same goal, share their vision of the world. Cheers

Ponta Delgada yesterday at night

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Re: Ponta Delgada yesterday at night

The colors and your POV really makes the shot good, Marco. If your post-processing software has a lens correction feature, it would correct the barrel distortion issue when using a wide angle lens. Good shot!

Real Name
    Marco Andrade

Yes , it's true Willie a barrel distortion correction would fix the problem but this was almost a non edited photo was take and make a small crop, align a little the horizon and that was it, I will give in more time to it. Thanks for the comment cheers

Real Name
    Terri

The colors and light are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us. It's one of the things I love about this forum - the chance to see what others experience all over the world. It's so much more personal than browsing pictures in a travel journal or seeing someones repost on a social media site.

Real Name
    Sharon

Once again that magical combination of gold and blue...lovely!