Bruce

Pagoda (7-4-12)

Would welcome C&C. Bruce
    Pagoda (7-4-12)

Real Name
    António Correia

Re: Pagoda (7-4-12)

Hello Bruce
    The pagoda is an interesting piece of Architecture and you made a nice photograph of it.
    However, you could get a wider view with more area around the pagoda showing it's context, where it is and what is around.
    Perhaps if you move around you can get a magnificent view behind the pagoda ... or even show us a quite and unusual angle of it from the entrance for example.
    Or precisely the contrary (I am not kidding) and show us the focus on the pagoda and the beautiful background completely blurred behind ... and this is up to you, you have to made up your mind and chose one situation and evaluate when at home. This way you will be able to decided on the spot and get photographs more the way you like in the future.

I hope my opinion has been of some use and I hope to see more images of this building

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Re: Pagoda (7-4-12)

I like Antonio's comments, but I also appreciate that this image seems to have been taken in a residential neighborhood in which you might not have had permission to view the architecture from all sides. Even so, I would like to see more space at the top, as the the structure's top seems to be crowded.

This is an especially attractive structure. I recommend approaching the owner and asking for permission to include one or two people in a photo shoot.