Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Sunset

Real Name
    Johnny

Sunset

Nothing particularly spectacular, though the sun light really caught my eye.

Sunset

Real Name
    Myra

Re: Sunset

It's a peaceful scene that is soothing to look at. Are you on the road in your RV?

Real Name
    Johnny

I am forever on the road...sometimes I stop to see friends for a few days or camp out for a week here and there, but mostly it's the back roads of America...and Canada this summer, I think it is time for me to see Nova Scotia.

Not an RV...a 19' Scamp 5th wheel on a Toyota Tundra.

Real Name
    Myra

Oh, then be sure to hit the South Shore from Halifax down to Yarmouth. You won't be disappointed. If you have time, Cape Breton is also fabulous! If you haven't been there before, PEI also has many things to delight a photographer: old farms, seascapes, harness racing, live theatre...

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Maritimer1 View Post
    Oh, then be sure to hit the South Shore from Halifax down to Yarmouth. You won't be disappointed. If you have time, Cape Breton is also fabulous! If you haven't been there before, PEI also has many things to delight a photographer: old farms, seascapes, harness racing, live theatre...
    Having lived in Hubbards, NS for over 8 years I can certainly agree with Myra's assessment of the photographic opportunities in that area. If you get to Cape Breton, be sure to visit the Alexander Graham Bell museum in Baddeck, the Scottish Highlands village of Iona, and the restored French fortress at Louisburg. The list of interesting places to see in the Atlantic Provinces is quite long but if you are looking for more suggestions, any of the maritimers on CiC can offer suggestions!

Real Name
    Steve

I like it; somehow think there could be a bit more haze but I can't do it. It is very pleasing.