Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Mother and Son

Mother and Son

A special moment between mom and son.

Thanks for looking
    Ray
    Last edited by Raycer; 3rd February 2009 at 12:26 AM.

Re: Mother and Son

Wow, I like that a LOT. Funny how breaking rules and having "blown out highlights" can have such a pleasing effect. I think it adds to the intimacy of the shot.

fantastic high key pic..........very normal,numerous moments a mother shares with her son,in a single day i think mrraycer is exhibiting his signature style of all white light picswhn i see such pic,its makes me glad i am still alive

thanks gays/gals! for baby shots, I do like to use high key but I do have a few low key shots. I'll post them later.
    cheers
    ray

Real Name
    Ian

Different and very intimate, a lovely shot that I am sure the subjects will appreciate greatly.

Thank you Shreds!

Mother and Son

The plot of the show addresses the problems of ageing and caring for somebody with Alzheimer's disease with an often sharp-edged humour which carried with it a tinge of sadness. Despite its unlikely subject matter for a comedy, the show was a favourite with audiences. Maggie's and Arthur's relationship was presented with a fascinating complexity - Maggie's cruel attacks on and emotional manipulation of Arthur disguised her deep dependence on and need of him, and Arthur's dutiful love of Maggie was constantly in conflict with his guilty frustration at the huge limitations for his own life which looking after his mother entailed. The performance of Cracknell, a famous stage actress, as Maggie was particularly lauded as one of the finest characterisations on Australian television.