Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Dandelion

Real Name
    Peter

Dandelion

Lensbaby Composer F4 0.42 wide angle attachment.

Dandelion

Re: Dandelion

Peter, very nice image; I love the pastel colors and the softness the Lensbaby gives. It's almost as if the seed head farther back is an echo of the subject.

I do wonder what a macro like a 100mm or 180mm would do with the background if you set a mid f-stop for a little more sharpness in the front head. Hmmm.

Joe

Very difficult to get the perfect dandelion, never seems to get the focus quite there. A good attempt at a difficult subject.

Lincs1

nice pic indeed! but the composition seems to play ping pong with my brain but then again this ping pong effect on my brain is certainly keeping me from moving away from this pic the pastel colors are the weakest link here.......if not for the ping pong effect composition, these pastels colors would never attract me to this pic

Real Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    nice pic indeed! but the composition seems to play ping pong with my brain but then again this ping pong effect on my brain is certainly keeping me from moving away from this pic the pastel colors are the weakest link here.......if not for the ping pong effect composition, these pastels colors would never attract me to this pic
    One man's pastel colours are another man's poison

Peter

Nice capture except for the exposure ..a bit overexposed for me .

~Ajith