Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Jupiter

  1. #1
    rpcrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    12,208
    Real Name
    Richard

    Jupiter

    Here is Jupiter as he looked when he arrived on Sunday. He was turned over to www.americanmalteserescue.org because his family had moved into an apartment in which dogs were not allowed.

    Jupiter

    Here is what the handsome guy looks like on Wednesday after a few days TLC (and a neutering which delayed the portrait session)

    Jupiter

    Jupiter

    Jupiter

  2. #2
    rpcrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    12,208
    Real Name
    Richard

    Re: Jupiter

    I could probably do a 52 project just on rescue dogs.. This is Maggie Mae. She must have been mistreated by a man because she is deathly afraid of men. It has taken me a while but I am getting her used to me. At least she is not petrified of me when I shoot her picture like she was the first time.

    Jupiter

    Jupiter

    Jupiter

    http://rpcrowe.smugmug.com/Other/MAL...3545&k=FMPs5Sq

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Mid Atlantic coast, USA
    Posts
    538
    Real Name
    Natalie

    Re: Jupiter

    They both look like sweet dogs....how can you not love those faces? Good job with the portraits, they should find homes pretty quickly!! Nice job on the grooming, not the same dog!!

  4. #4
    kezmal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    286
    Real Name
    Kerry

    Re: Jupiter

    Awwww, they're both adorable. Lovely pics once again

  5. #5
    Goldcoastgolfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    1,800
    Real Name
    Mal

    Re: Jupiter

    Quote Originally Posted by rpcrowe View Post
    I could probably do a 52 project just on rescue dogs..
    I reckon you could as well! Great photos as usual

  6. #6
    rpcrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    12,208
    Real Name
    Richard

    Re: Jupiter

    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    They both look like sweet dogs....how can you not love those faces? Good job with the portraits, they should find homes pretty quickly!! Nice job on the grooming, not the same dog!!
    Nope, they are not the same dog. We presently have six fosters with us. Our numbers are constantly changing. Last week, we placed two fosters in "furever" homes and received Jupiter.

    We just placed Jupiter on www.petfinder.com today and have already received inquiries. Decent pictures and a good grooming help a lot! We also have received a serious inquiry on Toby and we will do a home visit to the prospective "furever" home this weekend.

    We have some fosters who still need vet care and we don't place them up for adoption until the vet care is finished or, if it is a long term health problem, we find a home who will care for them. It is wonderful how willing people are to accept dogs with special needs.

    We were bombaded with requests for Peli, our little blind boy...

    Jupiter

    See Peli exploring our yard on this youtube video...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KS2wFa1dwY

  7. #7
    Goldcoastgolfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    1,800
    Real Name
    Mal

    Re: Jupiter

    Quote Originally Posted by rpcrowe View Post
    Nope, they are not the same dog. We presently have six fosters with us. Our numbers are constantly changing. Last week, we placed two fosters in "furever" homes and received Jupiter.

    We just placed Jupiter on www.petfinder.com today and have already received inquiries. Decent pictures and a good grooming help a lot! We also have received a serious inquiry on Toby and we will do a home visit to the prospective "furever" home this weekend.

    We have some fosters who still need vet care and we don't place them up for adoption until the vet care is finished or, if it is a long term health problem, we find a home who will care for them. It is wonderful how willing people are to accept dogs with special needs.

    We were bombaded with requests for Peli, our little blind boy...

    Jupiter

    See Peli exploring our yard on this youtube video...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KS2wFa1dwY
    You just blew the cute scale out of the water

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Mid Atlantic coast, USA
    Posts
    538
    Real Name
    Natalie

    Re: Jupiter

    You just blew the cute scale out of the water
    I agree I agree! WOWSERS! Good job! How cute!!

  9. #9

    Re: Jupiter

    Ooooh cute! Jupiter...you gotta a nice name!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario (mostly)
    Posts
    6,616
    Real Name
    Bobo

    Re: Jupiter

    Lovely lovely

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •