Couple photos of!!
    Well, rock walls
    Rock Wall
    Rock Wall

Real Name
    Kevin

Re: Rock Wall

Hi, Russell

Nice images and the kind of place I like to hang around. I have a number of similar images from a nearby state park, and they generally leave me a smidge deflated, as I feel I havent done justice to the scene. These scenes seem to require some primary area of focus to draw us in, or the eyes just wanders a bit. That can be a use for a human in the shot just to give some perspective. Nice sky n the first image, yellow and green channels might be nudged dowm a smidge. I enjoyed yours shots, thanks for posting.

Kevin

Real Name
    Mal

Nice and sharp images of some beautiful scenery. I like that first one probably better than the second one - I get a better sense of depth with it with the way it's composed, starting off in the bottom corner with my gaze travelling up to where the canyon releases into the sky. The shadows are a bit of a distraction the way they are - might be interesting to see what the scenes look like in different light...

Nice captures and good memories nontheless

Real Name
    Pierre

Befitting the title, I think the second image works well for that. I also agree that the focal point is not distinct. If you have the skill/software, I think a vignette around the image and adding some light to the cliff in the background would help us to focus there, especially as the gorge is leading us in that direction.