Real Name
    Steve

A Blade of Grass

A Blade of Grass

Real Name
    Bobo

Re: A Blade of Grass

Which blade specifically.

But I like the deer and their lovely trusting expression.

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Bobobird View Post
    Which blade specifically.

But I like the deer and their lovely trusting expression.

The one in her mouth

Real Name
    Natalie

Very good capture.....sometimes I wish I could sit out in the woods and see the deer and capture them, but around here, that would be placing life in danger......hunting season is 4-5 months of the year now....(or so it seems) and in summer, the ticks!!!!
    I have a piebald deer on my property, but she/he is elusive, and I can't get close enough to photograph....
    And all POSING for you, looking right into camera!! What did you offer, carrots?

Real Name
    Allison

Awesome capture! I have scenes like this in my very own backyard, living less then a mile away from a Wildlife refuge. I have yet to capture them with my Nikon, only my darn Iphone because by the time I get my camera, they are gone! LOL I have a keen interest in capturing wildlife! Very nice!

Allison

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Very good capture.....sometimes I wish I could sit out in the woods and see the deer and capture them, but around here, that would be placing life in danger......hunting season is 4-5 months of the year now....(or so it seems) and in summer, the ticks!!!!
    I have a piebald deer on my property, but she/he is elusive, and I can't get close enough to photograph....
    And all POSING for you, looking right into camera!! What did you offer, carrots?
    Thanks nat.

No need to sit in the woods. Lots of deer and wildlife around residential areas.

This shot was taken along a golf course. I was in my car, which is why they are all looking at me. As long as you don't try to get out, they usually won't spook.

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by JakeKait View Post
    Awesome capture! I have scenes like this in my very own backyard, living less then a mile away from a Wildlife refuge. I have yet to capture them with my Nikon, only my darn Iphone because by the time I get my camera, they are gone! LOL I have a keen interest in capturing wildlife! Very nice!

Allison
    Thank you allison. Get out there and give it a try, you never know what you will get.