Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Van Gogh Boat

Real Name
    Fernando Cascais

Van Gogh Boat

Van Gogh Boat

Re: Van Gogh Boat

Beautiful capture. I love the colours and composition. I wonder what it might look like with a tad less sky?

the vast empty sky and the vast empty sea divided at the center of the frame,by a thin line of horizon would have spoken volumes of words but alas the red empty boat ruthlessly grabs the viewers attention......and stops the flow of thoughts,abruptly in ones headlike a bonk on the head,like brain dead!

Real Name
    Adrian

Fantastic. The more of your work I see, the more I realise you have a brilliant eye for your distinctive style of image. I do wish you would provide a few more details!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    Fantastic. The more of your work I see, the more I realise you have a brilliant eye for your distinctive style of image. I do wish you would provide a few more details!
    ditto: fantastic (and really would like to know some postprocessing tips...:d)

Hey all,

first of all I enjoy this photograph because of chosen subject. Boat placement on the botom of the imaga with huge open space to the top. Very comfortable feeling about colour scheme even if I would go for less worm colours in this case.

Overall very good thou.

cheers,
    myShot.

Real Name
    Ian

As ever a stunning shot.

Since Kaskais doesn't post replies apparently because of the language barrier, why not post them in Portuguese and let those who want more obtain the information from there.

Por que não afixe os comentários no português, Kaskais?

Apologies if my Portuguese is poor!

Better than nought, although the enigma of not knowing is part of the beauty....I wonder if that is deliberate?