Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: RescuePro Recovery

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nashville Tennessee USA
    Posts
    386
    Real Name
    Chriss Goyenechea

    RescuePro Recovery

    Anybody just bought a SanDisk Extreme card that has an extra RescuePro Serial number that you can give? I didn't keep the box and trusted the brand too much T_T

    I've been unlucky with this SanDisk Extreme's and it's the second time this happened that when I plugged in my card and it gave me an error. That it needs formatting

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: RescuePro Recovery

    Hi Chriss,

    Have you tried restarting the PC with the card still in he reader? I've got an external SSD that does that if I hot plug it into my work machine (which I don't want to do 'cause it's full of live data!), but I reboot and it's fine.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nashville Tennessee USA
    Posts
    386
    Real Name
    Chriss Goyenechea

    Re: RescuePro Recovery

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    Hi Chriss,

    Have you tried restarting the PC with the card still in he reader? I've got an external SSD that does that if I hot plug it into my work machine (which I don't want to do 'cause it's full of live data!), but I reboot and it's fine.
    Actually also my Camera doesn't recognize the card. This is like a matter of seconds that I removed the card from the camera and plugged it in my card reader. Once I saw that error I turned around and tried it on the camera and yes same error, card can't be read

    Also, right now I'm blaming half of it from my cheap card reader. Do you think it's the card readers fault?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: RescuePro Recovery

    Quote Originally Posted by Crovean View Post
    Also, right now I'm blaming half of it from my cheap card reader. Do you think it's the card readers fault?
    I guess that anything is possible, but at the end of the day, "who knows" - even Rolls Royces break down from time to time. Personally I use a Sandisk USB3 card reader these days.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nashville Tennessee USA
    Posts
    386
    Real Name
    Chriss Goyenechea

    Re: RescuePro Recovery

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    Personally I use a Sandisk USB3 card reader these days.
    Is this the one that stands sideways? Sandisk ImageMate?

  6. #6
    Black Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Whitburn, Sunderland
    Posts
    2,340
    Real Name
    Robin

    Re: RescuePro Recovery

    I've half a dozen unused serial numbers at work - if I remember tomorrow I'll post them here.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nashville Tennessee USA
    Posts
    386
    Real Name
    Chriss Goyenechea

    Re: RescuePro Recovery

    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    I've half a dozen unused serial numbers at work - if I remember tomorrow I'll post them here.
    PM me if you don't mind Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •