Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Fine art of walking

Real Name
    Fernando Cascais

Fine art of walking

Fine art of walking

Re: Fine art of walking

actual image takes up just 1\3 of the frame i really cant comment on the fine art of walking in such a lovely quite place.....but i find this location a great place to spend some time,just standing still or squatting on the green grass thinking " how to get over my past" or "how to get into the future" being good all the timemrkaskais does not talk much! but his pic make me think a lot good exposure. come to think off it! i might really enjoy walking back and forth, on that stone pathway.....to improve my walking style a bit.

Real Name
    Adrian

I think the column of black pressing down on the image is what gives this picture its power. Anyone could crop it to produce a silhouette, but it takes kaskais trade mark style to produce something like this, that in my opinion is more dramatic. I also like the curving path drawing the eye into the image.

I agree with Adrian ... ^_^ ... the curving path does draw people eyes into the image ... ^_^ ... Such a wonderful picture ... May I ask when you took it? At what time of a day? Because just look at the picture I cannot tell the period of time ... ^_^ ...