Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Emblem Of Affection

Emblem Of Affection

Emblem Of Affection

Thank you for viewing.

Real Name
    Robert Farkas

Re: Emblem Of Affection

I like this pic, Al, way to go. Can you tell me a little about how you set it up? I'm guessing indoors from that line in the background (where the ceiling meets the wall), and backlit the way those pedals just ooze soft, yellow light (fantastic). Would be really neat if you could get some light into the centers without washing out the rest of the details; :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoRob View Post
    I like this pic, Al, way to go. Can you tell me a little about how you set it up? I'm guessing indoors from that line in the background (where the ceiling meets the wall), and backlit the way those pedals just ooze soft, yellow light (fantastic). Would be really neat if you could get some light into the centers without washing out the rest of the details; :-)
    Emblem Of Affection

Hi Robert, picture shows where the sunflowers are located. The background is obviously busy so I thought I took a shot of them kneeling on the floor and making the light from the window as radiance. So there. Thank you for your suggestion I would try it later.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Al

Imaginative and creative composition. I like it too. The only 'problem' I see is that by looking upwards as you have that, as Robert has noted, you've picked up that wall/ceiling line.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Al

Imaginative and creative composition. I like it too. The only 'problem' I see is that by looking upwards as you have that, as Robert has noted, you've picked up that wall/ceiling line.
    Yes Sir Donald I see that...I will take note of that next time. Thank you.