Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Death face

Real Name
    Fernando Cascais

Death face

Death face

Re: Death face

I was gonna say very nice shot, but nice didn't seem just to fit the theme...:-)
    I really like the overall color tone.

Could you give osme details as to how you achieve this?
    Thanks
    Vincent

now this is definetly a thinking shot by mrkaskais i am cornered to think,inspite of the lovely color tone dominating the pic the black image must be the death which looks like a overcoat hanging on to the sharp and dangerous pole. the white image,lying dead must be the victimhad the black image,, been white then we can assume,he must be a angel from heaven, coming for the soul of the victim who died,but the image being black,he must be taking the victim soul to hell......but i could be totally wrongbut i cant help but think looking at this wonderful,colorful pic.........composition wise, i would have preferred the back ground tree and the lonely cloud not been there.

Real Name
    António Correia

Neautifull, evocative and dramatic picture.
    Well done and thought, or the other way around.

OMG ... ^_^ ... this picture is so amazing ... Black VS White and Devil VS Angel ... ^_^ ... The beauty of human life can be see through his art However, in this case the Angel lose and nearly lost his/her life ... Y_Y ... I don't like this ending ... but ... that maybe kaskais's purpose to make people feel resentful ... ^_^ ... I really like the background color ... That kind of color makes people feel like hopeless ... ^^" ... and little scary ... ^^" ...

Love your picture kaskais ... ^_^ ...