Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Not all things are possible

  1. #1
    ucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seymour, Vic., Land of Oz
    Posts
    1,246
    Real Name
    Ken Outch

    Not all things are possible

    Taken at a park up in Shepparton. Magpies are inquisitive. Can't help but wonder what it was thinking.
    k


    Not all things are possible

  2. #2
    FrankMi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fort Mill, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    6,294
    Real Name
    Frank Miller

    Re: Not all things are possible

    Did he say anything, Ken? BTW, I like the colors in the statue.

  3. #3
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: Not all things are possible

    Interesting composition, Ken. I think the colors helps, too. Maybe, just maybe, to make the shot more interesting, I would probably clone out the other cow at the top left of the frame.

  4. #4
    ucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seymour, Vic., Land of Oz
    Posts
    1,246
    Real Name
    Ken Outch

    Re: Not all things are possible

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMi View Post
    Did he say anything, Ken? BTW, I like the colors in the statue.
    Thank you for feedback Frank. And I didn't over hear any message passing between the two. BTW I really did like your Tiger post! Great shot of a magnificent beast!
    K

  5. #5
    ucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seymour, Vic., Land of Oz
    Posts
    1,246
    Real Name
    Ken Outch

    Re: Not all things are possible

    Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    Interesting composition, Ken. I think the colors helps, too. Maybe, just maybe, to make the shot more interesting, I would probably clone out the other cow at the top left of the frame.
    Thanks Willie
    I tried to get something a little off the beaten track. You are spot on about the top cow. It really does need to be cloned out. Thanks for feedback and advice
    K

  6. #6
    ktuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,518
    Real Name
    Bill S

    Re: Not all things are possible

    I disagree about the cow in the background. I think there is just enough of it to be identified to add to the need for the viewer to look twice to realize that they are statues of cows. While you *could* probably clone it out, I don't think it is necessary.

    Fun shot, Ken.

    - Bill

  7. #7
    ucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seymour, Vic., Land of Oz
    Posts
    1,246
    Real Name
    Ken Outch

    Re: Not all things are possible

    Quote Originally Posted by ktuli View Post
    I disagree about the cow in the background. I think there is just enough of it to be identified to add to the need for the viewer to look twice to realize that they are statues of cows. While you *could* probably clone it out, I don't think it is necessary.

    Fun shot, Ken.

    - Bill
    Thank you for commenting Bill
    Ken

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •