Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: All wound up

Real Name
    James

All wound up

Went out in the yard and found this interesting little guy.

All wound up

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Re: All wound up

Hi James, I love the subject, shadows in the curls and the angle! If it is still available, you might like to try reshooting and moving (or removing) the single blade of gress that cuts in front of the subject and angle a bit right to eliminate the distracting purple on the left.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Nothing add to Frank's comment, except .......... do you really, really, really need to have that logo on the image? If you need it, you could make a border and put it on that.

Real Name
    James

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMi View Post
    Hi James, I love the subject, shadows in the curls and the angle! If it is still available, you might like to try reshooting and moving (or removing) the single blade of gress that cuts in front of the subject and angle a bit right to eliminate the distracting purple on the left.
    I shot this on Easter Sunday, the grass has been cut since then so I'm sure its been destroyed. I'll have to see what I can do to touch it up in photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Nothing add to Frank's comment, except .......... do you really, really, really need to have that logo on the image? If you need it, you could make a border and put it on that.
    I knew the logo was quite distracting, lightroom automatically throws it on there while exporting. I'll get rid of that and try to touch this up a bit.