Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Look what i found!

Real Name
    Ron

Look what i found!

Went to Kanapaha Botanical Garden in Gainesville Fla, yesterday and when i converted this photo from raw i found this green spider.Played around with it in photoshop as the foucus was a little suspect and i'm putting it out here for some C&C which will be welcomed.
    Look what i found!

Real Name
    Chris

Re: Look what i found!

Quote Originally Posted by Rasbury View Post
    Went to Kanapaha Botanical Garden in Gainesville Fla, yesterday and when i converted this photo from raw i found this green spider.Played around with it in photoshop as the foucus was a little suspect and i'm putting it out here for some C&C which will be welcomed.
    Look what i found!
    I have an annual pass to the gardens...simply love the place and since my folks live in Gainesville, I go to visit often. I have posted a number of images on the forum from there.

You might want to add a little more sharpening to your image and perhaps to a layer adjustment with multiply at 18-20% to give the flowers more definition and then crop. Like this: have to admit, I had to resort to some pretty radical sharpening to get in in "focus" though I have to use that term somewhat loosely as it is not as sharp as it needs to be from the camera. Neat spider, though.

Look what i found!
    Last edited by MiniChris; 8th May 2011 at 04:01 PM.