My Baby Trish & Bea

Photo I took of my Babies

My Baby Trish & Bea

Trish

My Baby Trish & Bea

Bea

rob marshall

Re: My Baby Trish & Bea

Both very nice models. I particularly like shot #2 - the light on the face and the skin tones look very good to me. It's a good composition too.

Is that MRRZ meant to be a link to your site? Because it isn't working for me - no link.

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

I'd go for #2 as well. A small observation and suggestion if I may - I would desaturate the redness on the eyes just a little bit and then use the healing tool to clone out those small white blemishes on her skin. Other than that... perfect.
    Last edited by jiro; 7th May 2011 at 09:55 PM.

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Quote Originally Posted by rob marshall View Post
    Both very nice models. I particularly like shot #2 - the light on the face and the skin tones look very good to me. It's a good composition too.

Is that MRRZ meant to be a link to your site? Because it isn't working for me - no link.
    Thanks for the nice comments Rob No MRRZ is the initials of my full name (Mario Renato Revuelta Zamora) I have a site though that you may be interested to view http://mrrz.lens.ph

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    I'd go for #2 as well. A small observation and suggestion if I may - I would desaturate the redness on the eyes just a little bit and then use the healing tool to clone out those small white blemishes on her skin. Other than... perfect.
    I totally agree with you Willie...I could have done what you've said to improve pic # 2. Thanks for the CiC Bro Please feel free to CiC my future posts great for my learning tips