Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Bruno on the move

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Bruno on the move

This is Bruno our pet sheep who runs and plays with our two Jack Russells as part of the pack. We are convinced he truly believes he is a large canine and behaves accordingly. We have some weird pets in the family here at our place.

Bruno on the move

Real Name
    Mark

Re: Bruno on the move

Looks like he has just been through one of your famous Victorian bushfires.

Real Name
    Debbie

I like the capture of Bruno's fur, looks like he is in direct sunlight and so that really highlighted all the texture of it. It looks really thick.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Sheep and Tractors. The only two subjects that are really worth photographing.

Don't tell Bruno I asked, because I don't want him to feel he's not a dog, but what is he? I don't think I've ever seen that breed before!

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Hi Donald
    So, in your opinion, tractors and sheep make the best subjects? I knew from our very first exchange that you were a gentleman of most refined sensibilities and highly exquiste taste!
    Okay, so Bruno is a corridale merino cross. Hence the tall stature ( ex corridale) and thick wool ( ex merino). I have a 'lucky' shot of him, which is too poor to post, standing totally erect on his hind legs in a playful mood. He is standing taller than my wife and she comes in at around 5 ft 9 inches in her bare feet. ( Okay, so one day I hope to spoil her and buy her some shoes. Once I am cured of my 'lens lust!' ) Bruno is one big wether and very playful... which can be an exceedingly dangerous combination for the unwary visitor!

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Hi Mark
    The only fire which which may concern Bruno is a future BBQ, if he continues to decimate our rose bushes!
    K

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Hi Debbie
    Thanks for the comment. Yes, his wool is thick. But his fleece will be a lot thicker and longer in a couple of months. He was shorn a just couple of months ago.
    k