Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Seems at one time, I was able to dowload some "free" actions

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Posts
    3,542
    Real Name
    Chris

    Seems at one time, I was able to dowload some "free" actions

    but now cannot seem to find that website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: Seems at one time, I was able to dowload some "free" actions

    This could probably fill your appetite for a while, Chris.

    http://photo.tutsplus.com/articles/p...make-your-own/

    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by jiro; 7th April 2011 at 03:39 AM.

  3. #3
    Snarkbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tucson, AZ USA
    Posts
    468
    Real Name
    Al

    Re: Seems at one time, I was able to dowload some "free" actions

    You'll find plenty more at this site (just in case you're still looking): http://www.atncentral.com/download.htm

  4. #4

    Re: Seems at one time, I was able to dowload some "free" actions

    Some of these 'actions' look very useful. Assuming they are compatable with Elements 7 - where exactly should these files be downloaded to? Also - which option do I need when I'm using Elements to activate them?

    John

  5. #5
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: Seems at one time, I was able to dowload some "free" actions

    Quote Originally Posted by John B Walker View Post
    Some of these 'actions' look very useful. Assuming they are compatable with Elements 7 - where exactly should these files be downloaded to? Also - which option do I need when I'm using Elements to activate them?

    John
    Try this link, John. Maybe it can help. http://www.texaschicksblogsandpics.c...-7-on-vista-2/

  6. #6

    Re: Seems at one time, I was able to dowload some "free" actions

    Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    Try this link, John. Maybe it can help. http://www.texaschicksblogsandpics.c...-7-on-vista-2/
    Many thanks Jiro - have had a quick look and it seems like it will give the all the info I will need. Will have a more in-depth view over the weekend.

    regards
    John

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

    Re: Seems at one time, I was able to dowload some "free" actions

    Quote Originally Posted by John B Walker View Post
    Many thanks Jiro - have had a quick look and it seems like it will give the all the info I will need. Will have a more in-depth view over the weekend.

    regards
    John
    Hopefully that worked? Her instructions are great and easy to follow... even for me. The Coffee Shop Blog has some great actions, Paint The Moon has some great actions and MCP Actions as well. Not all are compatible with Elements but they say if they are PSE, PS or both.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •