Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Daydreaming...

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Daydreaming...

My family visited the Alamo compound in San Antonio, TX. Since it was Sunday when we visited it the crowd was really all over the place. No cameras allowed to shoot inside the Alamo so I decided to go out of the building and look around. Just outside the souvenir shop, I noticed this guy seating right across me. He must be too tired to follow his family circling around so he sat in the chair and took some rest. True enough, after some time, he's already almost asleep and breathing slowly. I decided to just wait for that moment that no one is blocking my shot and took a snap.

Daydreaming...
    Man in the chair_small by jiro bau, on Flickr

Thank you very much for viewing.

--------
    Nikon D70, 18-70mm lens set at 70mm. Exposure at ISO 200, f4.5 at 1/250 of a second, Spot Metering mode, Color processing inside Photoshop.

Real Name
    John

Re: Daydreaming...

Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    My family visited the Alamo compound in San Antonio, TX. Since it was Sunday when we visited it the crowd was really all over the place. No cameras allowed to shoot inside the Alamo so I decided to go out of the building and look around. Just outside the souvenir shop, I noticed this guy seating right across me. He must be too tired to follow his family circling around so he sat in the chair and took some rest. True enough, after some time, he's already almost asleep and breathing slowly. I decided to just wait for that moment that no one is blocking my shot and took a snap.

Daydreaming...
    Man in the chair_small by jiro bau, on Flickr

Thank you very much for viewing.

--------
    Nikon D70, 18-70mm lens set at 70mm. Exposure at ISO 200, f4.5 at 1/250 of a second, Spot Metering mode, Color processing inside Photoshop.
    Is there artwork inside that you cannot take photographs?

Real Name

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    Is there artwork inside that you cannot take photographs?
    All historical displays in the Alamo are not allowed to be photographed.

Real Name
    Mario

Maaan this is great! I like the way he pops out of the darks and the... hmm... treatment you gave the picture. Especially where the lighter greens meet the darker ones and the shadows. I like all of the shadows actually. Even the soft "floating" feel of the one beneath the bench.

Real Name

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Xavier View Post
    Maaan this is great! I like the way he pops out of the darks and the... hmm... treatment you gave the picture. Especially where the lighter greens meet the darker ones and the shadows. I like all of the shadows actually. Even the soft "floating" feel of the one beneath the bench.
    Thanks, Mario. I am glad you like it.