Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Ollie

Real Name
    Faye

Ollie

This is my friends little boy. I thought it would be fun to get down to his level and snap some shots, he thought it would be fun to crawl all over me!
    Ollie
    Ollie

Real Name
    Kay

Re: Ollie

He looks terrific Faye
    The only distracting point is the wee bright light behind him in #2 - could you clone that away maybe?
    I also shot a friend's son recently (he's 8 or 10 or something like that) - I lay down as he rolled down a hill toward me - I also wanted to shoot him running and then jumping over me at the last minute...
    But his Mum feared for the camera and said no he'll land on top of you! - you look like you are about to get the same treatment here

Real Name
    Faye

Thanks Kay! I hadn't even noticed that! Yes, I have a few photos of him reaching for my camera. You'd think he'd be used to it by now he sees it so often! But I think he wants a turn

I like how his mother is smiling/laughing behind him in #1. What a story and what a manic glint this little sweetie has in his eyes! Watch out for those sharp, pointy teeth! Thanks for the sweet chuckle, this morning.

Real Name
    Ghanim

I think photo # 1 is much better than # 2. The focus in # 1 and the mother in the background made the photo good.

Real Name
    Brian

That's a great looking baby and I really like the perspective you chose in these photos. These are keepers!