Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: old wood

Real Name
    Ken Outch

old wood

Hokay,
    So this is an old historic wooden lock up which was used by our police from the late 1800's until somewhere in the early 1900'2 for incarceration of felons and other antisocials. It is now a tourist thingy in a small reserve near the local information centre.
    The character of the old timber, which is local native wood and most like grey box exucalypt, I found interesting. It is very tough wood.
    old wood

old wood

old wood

old wood
    Last edited by Dave Humphries; 18th March 2011 at 06:54 PM. Reason: added a line between each image (as requested)

Real Name
    Peter

Re: old wood

Nice work Ken. Just a suggestion, if you can back and edit this post and put a line between each image it will make them easier to differentiate and we can apprecaite them more.

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Thank you for kind comment and suggestion Peter. I had the same misgiving when I first viewed the multiple downloads, which I must admit, I had just been told how to do. However by sheer accident I discovered that if you click on a picture you get it to open in an individual and expanded frame, with an advancement 'next' button if you pass your mouse over the picture. Very clever programming by someone. Anyway, does this help?
    Cheers
    Ken

Real Name
    Peter

Yes Ken I am aware of the function, it works well doesn't it. If you have a look at the post I did called Models you will see what I mean. All you have to do is hit the ENTER key (twice) after you have copied the image and it will give a space. It just makes general viewing easier.