Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: puff ball

Real Name
    Ken Outch

puff ball

Hope this is not too 'amatuerish' for posting on this site. I am only a self taught happy 'fun-shooter.' Feel a bit embarrassed posting in such August company.
    Last edited by ucci; 18th February 2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Sorry, photo alluded to did not upload

Real Name
    Will

Re: puff ball

The photo is still not showing. Check the help threads on several of the forums on uploading to help you.

-Sonic

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Quote Originally Posted by ucci View Post
    Hope this is not too 'amatuerish' for posting on this site. I am only a self taught happy 'fun-shooter.' Feel a bit embarrassed posting in such August company.
    No. it's not too 'amateurish'. But as Will says, we can't see it. (ps - Welcome to CiC)

Nothing is too amateurish to be posted up on to CiC - that's the best route to learning. But ....

In your welcoming e-mail, you got some suggestions about how to make best use of the site. If you go to the 'Help' button on the menu bar at the top of this thread, you'll then see a link to 'How do I post images ...'.

If you have a read of that it should explain everything. If you're still not sure, post up a question.

pps - Did you know that you can edit your profile and put your proper name in under 'Real Name'. That makes everything much more friendly.

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Thank you for your help. I finally got there.
    Ken