Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Morning at Agta Point

Morning at Agta Point

One morning on my recent island trip, I had wandered on a fishing village in the Philippine Sea of the Pacific. I wish I could learn more from this pictures through your critical opinions.

20091231-p1010919.jpg

20091231-p1010821.jpg

20091231-p1010866.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Donald; 7th February 2011 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Images inserted inline

Re: Morning at Agta Point

For me, the first image has some strange band like effect on the left headland which reaches to the sea. I'm not sure what has happened there but I think it spoils the photo. Possibly a bit of editing would improve the problem.

The second photo works well. Maybe a little bit of extra brightness could be applied to the foreground using a layer and a mask. But I wouldn't worry too much about that.

I'm not keen on the third with that disjointed and softly focused hand. And I don't think that there would be sufficient interesting material left if a crop was used to 'remove' the right side including the hand. But it may be worth trying.

Real Name
    Yegor

Re: Morning at Agta Point

It agree, it is necessary to process pictures a few. However, to me like all
    But if mentally to divide pictures on two parts, always there is an angle very light and there is an angle very dark