Need your comments

img_4964.jpg
    C&C please......
    Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Re: Need your comments

Salim, nice candid shot! A small suggestion, add some small amount of sharpening on the eyes. Nice work!

Real Name
    Salim

Thank you Willie...

Real Name
    Chris

I might also suggest toning down the shine under her nose.

Real Name
    Salim

Thanks Chris..
    Can u teach me how??

Real Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
    Thanks Chris..
    Can u teach me how??
    I think this will work in any of the Adobe CS programs though most PP editing programs have a similar cloning feature.

You will use the Clone Stamp tool but change the blend mode to "Darken" and lower the Opacity to 50% (you made need to adjust this number up or down according to your first contact).

Use a soft edged brush that is large enough to cover the area you wish to tone down, but not so large as to affect collateral areas (in your case, nose and lips).

Mac Option Key, PC Alt key to set the clone stamp on a skin area which best matches the tone quality you wish to achieve as this becomes your reference area. You can change this spot if you need to by resetting with the alt/option key.

If you are using a WACOM pad, begin brushing with gentle pressure....I don't have one so I tend to start my opacity a little thinner and work upward (40%-50%) constantly resampling my target area to insure a natural blend. You will immediately begin to see results and can continue to adjust the pressure (opacity) as need to get the desired result. This all generally takes no more than a minute, tops.

To select only the area around her eyes and eyebrows for sharpening, use the quick selection brush to identify the area you wish to modify - plus (+) adds and minus (-) subtracts from the area. I used a fairly small bush setting and relatively soft edge and in the "Unsharp Mask Filter, went Amount 94%, 2 Radius and 2 Threshold - it might be a tad too much but I am also working on a copy and not the original.

Hope this tip helps. Your little girl is very pretty.

Need your comments

Real Name
    Salim

Thanks Chris for the tips... it looks better now...
    yes she is a good model too