Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: The New and Old; but is the color layer really the inverse of the luminosity layer?

Real Name
    Steve

The New and Old; but is the color layer really the inverse of the luminosity layer?

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Photosho...77A7834DB.html

I found by accident that a color layer reverses the bad effects of a Pin Layer, but leaves the image as blurred as the one it is blended with.

So I added a luminosity layer over the top but have read that this is simply an inverse

I would also like to know if it is possible to remove the trash without trace?

This has been seen before but redone for printing in aRGB gamut, which looks ok and I already know about the rule of thirds and Fibonacci ect, but I like it.

However, some dust got on the print during printing and I also would like to know if it is possible to get spotters nowadays?

Is that too many questions?

The New and Old; but is the color layer really the inverse of the luminosity layer?

Real Name
    Steve

Re: The New and Old; but is the color layer really the inverse of the luminosity laye

A few days have passed without comment:I suspect no-one knows. But you can't get a sharper image by applying an inverse, so it isn't really. The only way you find out what blends do is by doing it.